Soda Springs

North again! Saturday has been our most eventful day so far. While we were in Preston, my cousins Shalise and Spencer said that they lived close - just north in Soda Springs. I had forgotten that I had family up there. We left Preston and headed to see Shalise and her babies. She fed us some lunch and then Jordan and I scooted around town to see the local geyser and to Hooper Springs Park. Hooper Springs is a natural spring that has drinkable carbonated water.





Drinking from the soda spring! Not my favorite :)




After scooting around town we went to Shalise's parents house in Grace, Utah. She took us out four wheeling and we had a fire in the backyard and roasted hot dogs for dinner.





Jordan and I followed behind Shalise the whole way. I think I got a little dusty :)


After dinner, Jordan and I drove to Pocatello to go to Lava Hot Springs. When I went to BYU-Idaho I used to go there with my friends. It was kind of weird being back there after so long.


No comments:

Post a Comment