Rexburg

These next few posts will be a little out of order while we try to play catch up. We just got back from Yellowstone and stayed in West Yellowstone for a couple of days before coming to Rexburg.

Can I say that it is so weird to be in Rexburg!? I graduated April 2010 and came back to visit in 2011 and it has changed so much! There are approximately 1000 new huge apartment complexes that are new or in the process of being built. My old apartment is surrounded by high risers and the house I lived in my last year here has been torn down.

Before heading in to Rexburg I took Jordan to Monkey Rock. I spent one summer here and I went to Monkey Rock a lot with my friends. There is a bridge you can jump off of into the water and a bit down the road is a pond and some water falls you can go under.


Jordan left super early yesterday morning to go to Texas for work. I've been staying with my cousins Bubba and Claire while I've been here. Last night we had a big dinner together with a bunch more cousins and tonight I'm heading to Twin Falls to go to my uncle's house and see my mom!

1 comment: