So Long Provo




We said goodbye to our little Provo home on Wednesday. Everything is in the storage unit and the house is empty. The hospital down the road bought out our neighborhood so they'll be tearing down all the houses in the next few weeks. I'm sad because our house was so great! We had a ton of fruit trees and beautiful flowers. And soon it will just be a parking lot.

Our two chickens, Ethel and Annie, and our little hamster, Poppy, are staying with some friends. I really wanted to bring Poppy with us but she can't handle the heat and I was afraid she would cook in the RV. The chickies are staying with someone who has a huge open field so I think they'll be happy. They probably won't want to come home when we are back in Utah.  I was sad to say goodbye to Provo, even if it is just for a little while. My twin sister, Vivian has a four-month-old and he'll be so big when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment