#25 - Seattle



While we were in Issaquah we ventured to Seattle a few times. I had a few toursity things I wanted to make sure we did while we were there including The Fremont Troll, Pike's Place Market, Locks, the Gum Wall, and eat all the delicious foods.

Ever since we've been going down the coast I've been craving seafood. We got fish and chips at Iver's and fed the gulls.

Visited the gum wall. So much gross-ness.

We visited the Locks. I've never seen anything like it before. The Locks are where Lake Washington meets the sound. The lake is higher than the ocean so when boats are travelling through they need to be lifted or lowered so they can keep moving. 
 
 
Fremont Troll

Katie, Jordan, and I went to a wooden boat museum.



And to Gasworks Park




Pike's Place Market


We really loved Seattle. I got kind of a bad taste in my mouth for large cities after our Vancouver adventure. It was a big change to be able to drive a car into the city instead of the scooter or the RV. All the cities around Seattle were really beautiful, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment